Jeju Usage Manual Makes Your Travel More Rich!
# 1 Making seafood ramen
1 pot of ramen (1L + 550mL cooking) salt 1 bowl garlic 3 page green onions 1 bowl seafood dish
1. The main ingredient of seafood ramen is fresh seafood that can be eaten in Jeju. Fresh seafood freshly caught in Jeju's sea is available on the market in Jeju Island.
2. If you can't afford to visit the market, it is also a good idea to visit the home of a woman diver near the beach.
3. The seafood used in the video is cornicula, shrimp, mussel and shamrock. However, it is okay to add as many times as you want.
4. If you plan to drink too much during your trip, I'd be better off than anything else the next morning.
1. Put clams and Sora into salt water 6 to 30 hours before cooking to remove sand.
2. Put seafood and ramen soup with the sea feelings in cold water to make stock.
3. Cut half the green onions and 3 garlic pieces well and add the spicy flavor to the stock.
4. When water boils, add noodles and boil for 3 minutes.
5. When the noodles are almost cooked, slice the remaining half of the green onion into a garnish and close it with a lid and cook it for another 20 seconds.
1. The price of seafood ramen is between 6,000 won and 9,000 won, so it is much cheaper to make and eat in Jeju.
2. Let's proudly ask, " How much XX are you in the market? " The price may or may not be cheap.
3.When you feel the sea, you should have a similar concentration to the sea water. Be careful, however, because too much concentration can cause nutrients to escape.
4. There are Dongmun Market, Ole Market, Moseulpo Central Market, and Jeju (or Seogwipo) Country Market for good seafood buying.